- First Victor lightweight racquet with brand new 2016 technology
- Super lightweight with a striking sky blue color.
- Despite its lightweight, the Hypernano X Air is able to maintain its frame stiffness and durability. This makes the racquet a good choice for offensive players looking for quick racquet handling
- The HX Air frame uses Victor's Hard Cored Technology which also greatly reduces vibration caused by impact upon hitting the shuttle.
- Excellent for players of all level looking to dominate with speed.
- Recommended for doubles where quick racquet action is so important
- This 5U (78 grams) model is good for players looking for a lightweight, all round racquet and would like to produce reasonably strong smashes.
Enables speedy swing and easy counter-attacking with sturdy and stable handling, providing an unprecedented controllability and feedback. The brand new design efficiently allocates overall racket weight and significantly improves the stiffness and durability.
Shaft Flexibility: Stiff
Racket Response Indicator：
Balance Point: Head Balance
Frame Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Shaft MAterial: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + TORAYCA PREPREG + 7.0 SHAFT
Weight: 5U (78 grams)
Grip Size: G5 (Small)